Township of Rideau Lakes - Delta ON
1439 County Road 8 Delta ON K0E 1G0
The Township of Rideau Lakes came into being on January 1, 1998 as an amalgamation of the former Townships of North Crosby, South Crosby, Bastard and South Burgess, South Elmsley and the Village of Newboro. Rideau Lakes lies in the NorthWest corner of the United Counties of Leeds and Grenville, and is geographically the largest municipality in the County.
Jun 28 - Oct 11 Head Over Heels on the patio
Jun 29 - Aug 31 Weavers Unlimited Exhibit & Sale
Jul 1 - Oct 8 Rack 'N Tunes w/Shawn McCullough on the patio
Michael Pittman's "Hard, hard times"
Aug 11 Nolan Hubbard
Aug 13 - 20 Spencer Evans solo
Aug 14 Lonesome Ace Stringband
Aug 17 Spencer Scharf
Aug 18 - 23 Eric Uren
- Colleen Gray — Indigenous Artist, Strong Woman, Good Human
- Scotland in the Yard Richard Gill’s 2020 Show,with Guest Artist Jack Stekelenburg
- MMLT Festival of the Wild Child Special Scavenger Hunt Edition for 2020!
- A COVID-19 Parents’ Guide to Wellness OR How to Keep your Sanity until “Back to School”… Whenever that Is
- Empty Bowls are Back!
- Lanark County Letters An Interview with Sarah Reside
- Ally Is a Verb
- AGH Run/Walk for Women’s Health — Virtual Version
- Seamus Cowan and The Cove Inn:Saving the Live Music Scene
- Bouffage A Beautiful Box of Fabulous Food