Township of Rideau Lakes - Delta ON
1439 County Road 8 Delta ON K0E 1G0
The Township of Rideau Lakes came into being on January 1, 1998 as an amalgamation of the former Townships of North Crosby, South Crosby, Bastard and South Burgess, South Elmsley and the Village of Newboro. Rideau Lakes lies in the NorthWest corner of the United Counties of Leeds and Grenville, and is geographically the largest municipality in the County.
- TheHumm’s Daily Dose for March 28, 2020 Support Almonte Merchants, Get Out and Run, and Stay Healthy with Modern Thymes
- TheHumm’s Daily Dose for March 27, 2020 Art Kits for continued creativity, and original art in exchange for ordering books!
- TheHumm’s Daily Dose for March 26, 2020 Good food for dinner, the history of Fortune Farms, and Mississippi Mudds-wear.
- TheHumm’s Daily Dose for March 25, 2020 Bubbles & Bites, YouTube Yoga, and band banter with Blackie & the Rodeo Kings.
- TheHumm’s Daily Dose for March 23, 2020 Online yoga, delivering groceries to seniors, and a virtual April Humm!
- In Memoriam
- The Magical Imagination of Mária Moldován
- Maple Marches into the Valley!
- The Ten Collective Third Annual Exhibit of Paintings
- Youth Homelessness in Lanark County