Township of Lanark Highlands - Lanark ON
75 George Street PO BOX 340 Lanark ON K0G 1K0
Nestled in the heart of the Ottawa Valley, the Township of Lanark Highlands covers 1033.37 square kilometres. Bordered to the north by Renfrew County and to the west by Frontenac County, Lanark Highlands is situated approximately 20 minutes north of Perth.
- Humming On in Uncertain Times
- Supporting Canadian Authors, Bookstores and Publishers in Precarious Times
- Reflections on Public Library Closures During COVID-19
- In-Between Days
- Just a Bunch of Country Kids!
- Call Your Neighbour: Building Communities in Difficult Times
- The Power of Tech Shabbats
- Stand and Listen
- Local Residents Roll Up their Sleeves on Climate Action
- The Music Will Keep Playing