Mississippi Madawaska Land Trust - Carleton Place ON
Volunteer enquiries: firstname.lastname@example.org
10970 Highway #7 Carleton Place ON K7C 3P1
MMLT is a charitable organization that legally protects forever the beautiful natural spaces we all love and from which we derive so much benefit. You are invited to get involved. For example, you can help acquire and care for these properties by maintaining trails, undertaking biological assessments/monitoring; introduce nature to the community through guided hikes/creativity events; assist with communications whether graphics, writing or photography, fundraising and event planning. Occasional or ongoing volunteers are all welcome.
Go Wild Gala Supports Local Land Trust October 2019
- TheHumm’s Daily Dose for March 28, 2020 Support Almonte Merchants, Get Out and Run, and Stay Healthy with Modern Thymes
- TheHumm’s Daily Dose for March 27, 2020 Art Kits for continued creativity, and original art in exchange for ordering books!
- TheHumm’s Daily Dose for March 26, 2020 Good food for dinner, the history of Fortune Farms, and Mississippi Mudds-wear.
- TheHumm’s Daily Dose for March 25, 2020 Bubbles & Bites, YouTube Yoga, and band banter with Blackie & the Rodeo Kings.
- TheHumm’s Daily Dose for March 23, 2020 Online yoga, delivering groceries to seniors, and a virtual April Humm!
- In Memoriam
- The Magical Imagination of Mária Moldován
- Maple Marches into the Valley!
- The Ten Collective Third Annual Exhibit of Paintings
- Youth Homelessness in Lanark County