Crystal Palace - Perth ON
63 Gore St. E. Perth ON K7H 1H8
This three-season glass enclosure in downtown Perth is available for special event rentals. The Palace is located on Colborne Street, with a separate washroom building adjacent and ample parking, just a block away from Stewart Park. With a total of 4,560 sq. ft., the Palace can accommodate most wedding receptions. It can be licenced (by a Special Occasion Permit) by the renter for an occupancy of 380, depending on season and lay-out. The Crystal Palace is occupied by the Perth Farmers' Market every Saturday morning between Mother's Day and Thanksgiving weekends. It's available after 2:30pm on Saturdays and on other dates, based on availability. To rent,contact Karen Fox at 613-267-4416.
Jun 28 - Oct 11 Head Over Heels on the patio
Jun 29 - Aug 31 Weavers Unlimited Exhibit & Sale
Jul 1 - Oct 8 Rack 'N Tunes w/Shawn McCullough on the patio
Michael Pittman's "Hard, hard times"
Aug 11 Nolan Hubbard
Aug 13 - 20 Spencer Evans solo
Aug 14 Lonesome Ace Stringband
Aug 17 Spencer Scharf
Aug 18 - 23 Eric Uren
- Colleen Gray — Indigenous Artist, Strong Woman, Good Human
- Scotland in the Yard Richard Gill’s 2020 Show,with Guest Artist Jack Stekelenburg
- MMLT Festival of the Wild Child Special Scavenger Hunt Edition for 2020!
- A COVID-19 Parents’ Guide to Wellness OR How to Keep your Sanity until “Back to School”… Whenever that Is
- Empty Bowls are Back!
- Lanark County Letters An Interview with Sarah Reside
- Ally Is a Verb
- AGH Run/Walk for Women’s Health — Virtual Version
- Seamus Cowan and The Cove Inn:Saving the Live Music Scene
- Bouffage A Beautiful Box of Fabulous Food