Crystal Palace - Perth ON
63 Gore St. E. Perth ON K7H 1H8
This three-season glass enclosure in downtown Perth is available for special event rentals. The Palace is located on Colborne Street, with a separate washroom building adjacent and ample parking, just a block away from Stewart Park. With a total of 4,560 sq. ft., the Palace can accommodate most wedding receptions. It can be licenced (by a Special Occasion Permit) by the renter for an occupancy of 380, depending on season and lay-out. The Crystal Palace is occupied by the Perth Farmers' Market every Saturday morning between Mother's Day and Thanksgiving weekends. It's available after 2:30pm on Saturdays and on other dates, based on availability. To rent,contact Karen Fox at 613-267-4416.
- TheHumm’s Daily Dose for March 28, 2020 Support Almonte Merchants, Get Out and Run, and Stay Healthy with Modern Thymes
- TheHumm’s Daily Dose for March 27, 2020 Art Kits for continued creativity, and original art in exchange for ordering books!
- TheHumm’s Daily Dose for March 26, 2020 Good food for dinner, the history of Fortune Farms, and Mississippi Mudds-wear.
- TheHumm’s Daily Dose for March 25, 2020 Bubbles & Bites, YouTube Yoga, and band banter with Blackie & the Rodeo Kings.
- TheHumm’s Daily Dose for March 23, 2020 Online yoga, delivering groceries to seniors, and a virtual April Humm!
- In Memoriam
- The Magical Imagination of Mária Moldován
- Maple Marches into the Valley!
- The Ten Collective Third Annual Exhibit of Paintings
- Youth Homelessness in Lanark County