Located just behind Perth’s Town Hall, Stewart Park comprises 5.24 acres of greenspace, majestic maples, rock wall gardens and the Tay River meandering through it. The annual Stewart Park Music Festival attracts 10,000+ people for a free, 3-day music event. The park is a popular wedding destination offering features such as a traditional 19th century band shell and the beautiful Millennium Gates. The park is a popular gathering spot for Thursday night Perth Citizens’ Band concerts, Sunday night church services, as well as picnicking, strolling, viewing the beautiful floral gardens or just relaxing by the Tay.
Jun 28 - Oct 11 Head Over Heels on the patio
Jun 29 - Aug 31 Weavers Unlimited Exhibit & Sale
Jul 1 - Oct 8 Rack 'N Tunes w/Shawn McCullough on the patio
Michael Pittman's "Hard, hard times"
Aug 3 - 10 Eric Uren
Aug 6 Steve Marriner
Aug 7 David James Allen
Aug 8 Sin & Swoon
Aug 11 Nolan Hubbard
Aug 13 - 20 Spencer Evans solo
- Colleen Gray — Indigenous Artist, Strong Woman, Good Human
- Scotland in the Yard Richard Gill’s 2020 Show,with Guest Artist Jack Stekelenburg
- MMLT Festival of the Wild Child Special Scavenger Hunt Edition for 2020!
- A COVID-19 Parents’ Guide to Wellness OR How to Keep your Sanity until “Back to School”… Whenever that Is
- Empty Bowls are Back!
- Lanark County Letters An Interview with Sarah Reside
- Ally Is a Verb
- AGH Run/Walk for Women’s Health — Virtual Version
- Seamus Cowan and The Cove Inn:Saving the Live Music Scene
- Bouffage A Beautiful Box of Fabulous Food