Almonte Celtfest - Almonte ON
Behind Community Centre 182 Bridge Street Almonte ON K0A 1A0
Celtfest is a fun weekend of Ottawa Valley and Celtic entertainment, performed in the natural amphitheater of Gemmill Park in the heart of Almonte every July. Interested in volunteering? Come join a great team of volunteers dedicated to keeping the Celtic heritage alive in the Ottawa Valley! There are plenty of opportunities throughout the year as well as during the festival. The 2015 festival takes place Friday to Sunday, July 10-12.
Mar 31 - May 7 Exhibition: Sarah Anderson
- Kaajuk Kablalik — Art is My Medium for Preserving My Inuit Culture
- Spring Fine Art Showin Carleton Place
- Festival of the Maples We’re Back – Just Virtually!
- The Aquanaut Among Us —An Interview with Jill Heinerth
- Dickie’s Cause 4 Paws Online Auction
- Ready for Hiking Season?
- Artists Welcome Spring with New Online Show
- It’s Show Time!
- Natural Solutions = Climate Solutions
- Make Your Business Cycle-Friendly!