Mississippi Mills Public Library - Almonte Branch - Almonte ON
Venues - Visual Arts Venues
155 High St. Almonte ON K0A 1A0
The Almonte branch of the Mississippi Mills Public Library offers programming for all ages, including storytime and summer programs for young children, and a Book Club for adults. The Corridor Gallery offers space for local artists to display their work.
Library members enjoy free access to over 67,000 items including books in paperback, hardcover and large print, audio books, newspapers, magazines, language kits, CD-ROMs, DVDs, music CDs, online databases and e-books. Internet and wi-fi access. Meeting room rentals.
Family Time & Mid-Winter Milling! February 2020
Jun 28 - Oct 11 Head Over Heels on the patio
Jun 29 - Aug 31 Weavers Unlimited Exhibit & Sale
Jul 1 - Oct 8 Rack 'N Tunes w/Shawn McCullough on the patio
Michael Pittman's "Hard, hard times"
Aug 13 - 20 Spencer Evans solo
Aug 14 Lonesome Ace Stringband
Aug 17 Spencer Scharf
Aug 18 - 23 Eric Uren
Aug 21 Jay Smith
- Colleen Gray — Indigenous Artist, Strong Woman, Good Human
- Scotland in the Yard Richard Gill’s 2020 Show,with Guest Artist Jack Stekelenburg
- MMLT Festival of the Wild Child Special Scavenger Hunt Edition for 2020!
- A COVID-19 Parents’ Guide to Wellness OR How to Keep your Sanity until “Back to School”… Whenever that Is
- Empty Bowls are Back!
- Lanark County Letters An Interview with Sarah Reside
- Ally Is a Verb
- AGH Run/Walk for Women’s Health — Virtual Version
- Seamus Cowan and The Cove Inn:Saving the Live Music Scene
- Bouffage A Beautiful Box of Fabulous Food