Almonte & District Community Centre - Almonte ON
182 Bridge St. Almonte ON K0A 1A0
Located a few blocks from downtown Almonte, it houses an arena (85'x200') with a permanent seating section for 500 people and 6 changing rooms with showers; a canteen; a fully-licensed, air-conditioned banquet hall with elevator access, seating capacity for 290 people, a cloakroom, a bar, a kitchen, and a freezer; and a 4-sheet curling rink with a lounge, capacity for 147 people, a fully-stocked kitchen/bar area. Off season, the curling rink and arena rink are available for functions.
Family Time & Mid-Winter Milling! February 2020
Jun 28 - Oct 11 Head Over Heels on the patio
Jun 29 - Aug 31 Weavers Unlimited Exhibit & Sale
Jul 1 - Oct 8 Rack 'N Tunes w/Shawn McCullough on the patio
Michael Pittman's "Hard, hard times"
Aug 11 Nolan Hubbard
Aug 13 - 20 Spencer Evans solo
Aug 14 Lonesome Ace Stringband
Aug 17 Spencer Scharf
Aug 18 - 23 Eric Uren
- Colleen Gray — Indigenous Artist, Strong Woman, Good Human
- Scotland in the Yard Richard Gill’s 2020 Show,with Guest Artist Jack Stekelenburg
- MMLT Festival of the Wild Child Special Scavenger Hunt Edition for 2020!
- A COVID-19 Parents’ Guide to Wellness OR How to Keep your Sanity until “Back to School”… Whenever that Is
- Empty Bowls are Back!
- Lanark County Letters An Interview with Sarah Reside
- Ally Is a Verb
- AGH Run/Walk for Women’s Health — Virtual Version
- Seamus Cowan and The Cove Inn:Saving the Live Music Scene
- Bouffage A Beautiful Box of Fabulous Food