The Station Theatre - Smiths Falls ON
53 Victoria Ave. (Corner of Daniel St.) Smiths Falls ON K7A 5E6
The Smiths Falls Community Theatre operates the Station Theatre and produces plays throughout the year. The space is available for rental by amateur and professional theatre groups and for corporate events, meetings, seminars and workshops, and small private parties. The theatre now has high speed wireless internet access, a high-definition Panasonic digital projector and a fourteen-foot screen. The projector is also wirelessly linked from the stage for PowerPoint presentations.
Key for Two Laugh the Winter Away at the Station Theatre February 2020
Winter is Coming to the Station Theatre December 2019
Holiday Fun with Robin Hood & the Babes in the Wood November 2019
- Re-purposing Your Gifts: from Costume Designer to Mask Maker
- Humming On in Uncertain Times
- Supporting Canadian Authors, Bookstores and Publishers in Precarious Times
- Reflections on Public Library Closures During COVID-19
- In-Between Days
- Just a Bunch of Country Kids!
- Call Your Neighbour: Building Communities in Difficult Times
- The Power of Tech Shabbats
- Stand and Listen
- Local Residents Roll Up their Sleeves on Climate Action