The Station Theatre - Smiths Falls ON
53 Victoria Ave. (Corner of Daniel St.) Smiths Falls ON K7A 5E6
The Smiths Falls Community Theatre operates the Station Theatre and produces plays throughout the year. The space is available for rental by amateur and professional theatre groups and for corporate events, meetings, seminars and workshops, and small private parties. The theatre now has high speed wireless internet access, a high-definition Panasonic digital projector and a fourteen-foot screen. The projector is also wirelessly linked from the stage for PowerPoint presentations.
Key for Two Laugh the Winter Away at the Station Theatre February 2020
Winter is Coming to the Station Theatre December 2019
Holiday Fun with Robin Hood & the Babes in the Wood November 2019
Jun 28 - Oct 11 Head Over Heels on the patio
Jun 29 - Aug 31 Weavers Unlimited Exhibit & Sale
Jul 1 - Oct 8 Rack 'N Tunes w/Shawn McCullough on the patio
Michael Pittman's "Hard, hard times"
Aug 3 - 10 Eric Uren
Aug 11 Nolan Hubbard
Aug 13 - 20 Spencer Evans solo
Aug 14 Lonesome Ace Stringband
Aug 17 Spencer Scharf
- Colleen Gray — Indigenous Artist, Strong Woman, Good Human
- Scotland in the Yard Richard Gill’s 2020 Show,with Guest Artist Jack Stekelenburg
- MMLT Festival of the Wild Child Special Scavenger Hunt Edition for 2020!
- A COVID-19 Parents’ Guide to Wellness OR How to Keep your Sanity until “Back to School”… Whenever that Is
- Empty Bowls are Back!
- Lanark County Letters An Interview with Sarah Reside
- Ally Is a Verb
- AGH Run/Walk for Women’s Health — Virtual Version
- Seamus Cowan and The Cove Inn:Saving the Live Music Scene
- Bouffage A Beautiful Box of Fabulous Food