St. Paul's United Church - Carp ON
3760 Carp Rd. Carp ON K0A 1L0
St. John's offers ideal space for up to 120 people for meetings, banquets or receptions. Situated within easy distance of west-end Ottawa, the church hall is in a semi-rural setting on a historic church property - a good location for relaxed discussion and getting in touch with nature. The hall is particularly well-suited for daytime meetings and retreats, but can also accommodate evening meetings and festivities. The main hall and the break-out rooms can be configured for a variety of events. A wide range of catering is available. You can even make use of their indoor and outdoor labyrinths: they can provide a facilitator to guide you.
Jun 28 - Oct 11 Head Over Heels on the patio
Jun 29 - Aug 31 Weavers Unlimited Exhibit & Sale
Jul 1 - Oct 8 Rack 'N Tunes w/Shawn McCullough on the patio
Michael Pittman's "Hard, hard times"
Aug 3 - 10 Eric Uren
Aug 7 David James Allen
Aug 8 Sin & Swoon
Aug 11 Nolan Hubbard
Aug 13 - 20 Spencer Evans solo
Aug 14 Lonesome Ace Stringband
- Colleen Gray — Indigenous Artist, Strong Woman, Good Human
- Scotland in the Yard Richard Gill’s 2020 Show,with Guest Artist Jack Stekelenburg
- MMLT Festival of the Wild Child Special Scavenger Hunt Edition for 2020!
- A COVID-19 Parents’ Guide to Wellness OR How to Keep your Sanity until “Back to School”… Whenever that Is
- Empty Bowls are Back!
- Lanark County Letters An Interview with Sarah Reside
- Ally Is a Verb
- AGH Run/Walk for Women’s Health — Virtual Version
- Seamus Cowan and The Cove Inn:Saving the Live Music Scene
- Bouffage A Beautiful Box of Fabulous Food