Roy Brown Museum - Carleton Place ON
Moore House 170 Bridge St Carleton Place ON K7C 2V6
The Roy Brown Society worked with the Town of Carleton Place to establish a permanent home for the " The Captain A. Roy Brown Museum" at the Moore House in downtown Carleton Place. It displays promote the legacy of A. Roy Brown who shot down Manfred Van Richthofen, The RED BARON, the most celebrated German fighter pilot of WWI. Limited hours. Volunteer assistance required, including visitor hosts.
Jun 28 - Oct 11 Head Over Heels on the patio
Jun 29 - Aug 31 Weavers Unlimited Exhibit & Sale
Jul 1 - Oct 8 Rack 'N Tunes w/Shawn McCullough on the patio
Michael Pittman's "Hard, hard times"
Aug 3 - 10 Eric Uren
Aug 8 Sin & Swoon
Aug 11 Nolan Hubbard
Aug 13 - 20 Spencer Evans solo
Aug 14 Lonesome Ace Stringband
- Colleen Gray — Indigenous Artist, Strong Woman, Good Human
- Scotland in the Yard Richard Gill’s 2020 Show,with Guest Artist Jack Stekelenburg
- MMLT Festival of the Wild Child Special Scavenger Hunt Edition for 2020!
- A COVID-19 Parents’ Guide to Wellness OR How to Keep your Sanity until “Back to School”… Whenever that Is
- Empty Bowls are Back!
- Lanark County Letters An Interview with Sarah Reside
- Ally Is a Verb
- AGH Run/Walk for Women’s Health — Virtual Version
- Seamus Cowan and The Cove Inn:Saving the Live Music Scene
- Bouffage A Beautiful Box of Fabulous Food