PFLAG Canada - Carleton Place and Stittsville Chapters ON
Jennifer at 859-0100 or Jim at 257-3753 (calls are strictly confidential)
PFLAG Canada is a charitable organization that provides support, information and resources for lesbian, gay, bisexual or transgender individuals of all ages, or for those with questions/concerns about sexual orientation or gender identity or gender expression issues. Allies are welcome. The Carleton Place group meets the 2nd Monday of each month. The Stittsville group meets the last Tuesday of each month (calls are strictly confidential).
- TheHumm’s Daily Dose for March 28, 2020 Support Almonte Merchants, Get Out and Run, and Stay Healthy with Modern Thymes
- TheHumm’s Daily Dose for March 27, 2020 Art Kits for continued creativity, and original art in exchange for ordering books!
- TheHumm’s Daily Dose for March 26, 2020 Good food for dinner, the history of Fortune Farms, and Mississippi Mudds-wear.
- TheHumm’s Daily Dose for March 25, 2020 Bubbles & Bites, YouTube Yoga, and band banter with Blackie & the Rodeo Kings.
- TheHumm’s Daily Dose for March 23, 2020 Online yoga, delivering groceries to seniors, and a virtual April Humm!
- In Memoriam
- The Magical Imagination of Mária Moldován
- Maple Marches into the Valley!
- The Ten Collective Third Annual Exhibit of Paintings
- Youth Homelessness in Lanark County