Perth Civitan Club & Hall - Perth ON
6787 County Rd 43 Perth ON K7H 1B0
The Perth Civitan Club was established in 1945 and today has more than 110 members. This community organization fundraises for and hosts a wide variety of activities.
The hall, available for rental, has multimedia capability and audio systems suitable for a business meeting or a celebration, and offers a full in-house catering service and licensed bar.
- Jack Stekelenburg — “Is it so bad, then, to be misunderstood?”
- Pop, Pivots & Pirouettes Folkus presents The Pairs & Tragedy Ann,In-Person and Virtually!
- ** CANCELLED ** The Snow Moon Festival
- Meet the Artist —Mireille Asselin, Soprano
- Bane of All Things — a Début Novel
- Carleton Place Library Reopens to the Public
- Almonte Lectures
- A New Year: Determined Action! Lanark County Creates Its Climate Action Plan
- Birdhouse Bonanza 2022
- Not In My Back Yard? An Ode to Community Gardens