Mississippi Valley Textile Museum - Almonte ON
3 Rosamond St. E Almonte ON K0A 1A0
Located in the annex of the former Rosamond Woolen Company in Almonte, exhibitions range from early mill history and period mill equipment to cottage industry and eclectic modern fibre art exhibitions. The multi-purpose room (available for rental) features a large sink and can accommodate up to ten folding tables (provided), making it an ideal space for art and craft workshops and classes. It is equipped with a high-definition projector and drop-down screen for presentations, video and wifi access, as well as a podium, and it can seat up to 50 people. The MVTM is seeking volunteers to assist in historical research, to greet visitors and give tours, run educational programs, work on displays and exhibits, work with artifacts, help out at special events, and more!
All Hosted Events
Mississippi Valley Textile Museum AGM
Sat, 29 May 2021 - Sat, 29 May
All are welcome at the Textile Museum's Annual General Meeting; only members can vote (join at mvtm.ca by May 21). Please wear a mask & social distance. Enter at the Malcolm St. entrance.
Mississippi Valley Textile Museum
use Malcolm St. entrance
Mar 31 - May 7 Exhibition: Sarah Anderson
Apr 20 Winterwords Café #4
- Kaajuk Kablalik — Art is My Medium for Preserving My Inuit Culture
- Spring Fine Art Showin Carleton Place
- Festival of the Maples We’re Back – Just Virtually!
- The Aquanaut Among Us —An Interview with Jill Heinerth
- Dickie’s Cause 4 Paws Online Auction
- Ready for Hiking Season?
- Artists Welcome Spring with New Online Show
- It’s Show Time!
- Natural Solutions = Climate Solutions
- Make Your Business Cycle-Friendly!