Mill of Kintail Conservation Area - Almonte ON
2854 Concession 8 Almonte ON K0A 1A0
Trails are open year round, 7 days a week from dawn to dusk. The R. Tait Mackenzie Museum and Dr. James Naismith Museum are open from 10:30 am to 4:30 pm from Victoria Day until Thanksgiving Monday each year. The Mill of Kintail hosts many arts and astronomy events, and is home to the annual Kintail Country Christmas. Available for large group rentals. Volunteers are needed to help maintain and enhance the gardens, monitor trails, and assist with special events.
Feb 12 - 26 Back Forty Outdoor Saturdays
Feb 15 Breakfast with Soul
Feb 19 - 20 Frost & Fire Winter Festival
- Jack Stekelenburg — “Is it so bad, then, to be misunderstood?”
- Pop, Pivots & Pirouettes Folkus presents The Pairs & Tragedy Ann,In-Person and Virtually!
- ** CANCELLED ** The Snow Moon Festival
- Meet the Artist —Mireille Asselin, Soprano
- Bane of All Things — a Début Novel
- Carleton Place Library Reopens to the Public
- Almonte Lectures
- A New Year: Determined Action! Lanark County Creates Its Climate Action Plan
- Birdhouse Bonanza 2022
- Not In My Back Yard? An Ode to Community Gardens