Home Hospice North Lanark - Almonte
P.O. Box 787 Almonte K0A 1A0
Hub Hospice North Lanark (previously Hub Hospice Palliative Care) seeks to ensure that individuals and their caregivers are well supported through the end-of-life experience; and that, where possible and when the individual so wishes, is able to die at home. They believe that palliative support of those dying, and their caregivers, is an integral part of a healthy community life.
Nov 4 - Jan 15 Art Unconfined: A Fusion of Fashion & Art
- What Will 2021 Bring?
- Caroline Evans — Art Imitates Life
- Holmes for the Holidays!
- Clash of the Blues Titans at the Cove
- Winterwords —an Invitation to Write
- SchoolBOX Virtual New Year’s Join the Party on December 31 at 11am
- 2020: A Year to Fall in Love with Nature
- Perth’s Nine Lessons and Carols Will Take Place!
- An Arty Anniversary in Almonte
- The Hub Children’s Christmas Mailbox