Hub Hospice Palliative Care - Almonte ON
70 Clyde Street P.O. Box 787 Almonte ON K0A 1A0
Covering Mississippi Mills and North Lanark, The Hub Hospice Palliative Care is committed to helping people end their life’s journey in a peaceful and dignified manner. Dedicated people will complete a training course that qualifies them to help people in their homes. No medical experience required; only a will to be a loving companion to clients and families. The Friends of Hospice supports the work of the Hub Hospice Board by being willing volunteers for various projects and events. This lively group will become the face of Hospice on many occasions. Your commitment on a more casual basis can make a significant difference.
- TheHumm’s Daily Dose for March 28, 2020 Support Almonte Merchants, Get Out and Run, and Stay Healthy with Modern Thymes
- TheHumm’s Daily Dose for March 27, 2020 Art Kits for continued creativity, and original art in exchange for ordering books!
- TheHumm’s Daily Dose for March 26, 2020 Good food for dinner, the history of Fortune Farms, and Mississippi Mudds-wear.
- TheHumm’s Daily Dose for March 25, 2020 Bubbles & Bites, YouTube Yoga, and band banter with Blackie & the Rodeo Kings.
- TheHumm’s Daily Dose for March 23, 2020 Online yoga, delivering groceries to seniors, and a virtual April Humm!
- In Memoriam
- The Magical Imagination of Mária Moldován
- Maple Marches into the Valley!
- The Ten Collective Third Annual Exhibit of Paintings
- Youth Homelessness in Lanark County