Community Labyrinth in Carleton Place - Carleton Place ON
267 Edmund Street Carleton Place ON K7C 3E8
The Labyrinth Committee (TLC) is a group of volunteers who came together with a keen interest in establishing a permanent labyrinth within their community. TLC is a sub- committee of the Carleton Place in Bloom committee, a committee of council. Regular walks are held every Tuesday morning from 9-10AM from June through September, when there is a Labyrinth keeper on site. Special events are listed on the website.
Mar 31 - May 7 Exhibition: Sarah Anderson
Apr 20 Winterwords Café #4
- Kaajuk Kablalik — Art is My Medium for Preserving My Inuit Culture
- Spring Fine Art Showin Carleton Place
- Festival of the Maples We’re Back – Just Virtually!
- The Aquanaut Among Us —An Interview with Jill Heinerth
- Dickie’s Cause 4 Paws Online Auction
- Ready for Hiking Season?
- Artists Welcome Spring with New Online Show
- It’s Show Time!
- Natural Solutions = Climate Solutions
- Make Your Business Cycle-Friendly!