Community Home Support - Lanark County - Lanark County ON
Perth 267–6400, Smiths Falls 283–6745, Lanark 259–5412, Carleton Place 253–0733, Pakenham 624–5647
Lanark County ON
Community Home Support - Lanark County provides support services to seniors, adults with physical disabilities, people living with a life-limiting illness and the dying to help them continue to reside in their own homes and remain a vital part of their community. Volunteers are needed. Drivers receive a tax-free reimbursement.
Oct 6 - Nov 30 Eric Uren & guests
Nov 3 - Jan 3 Gift of Art Show & Sale
Nov 4 - Jan 15 Art Unconfined: A Fusion of Fashion & Art
Nov 26 - Dec 30 Exhibition: 6th Anniversary Show
Nov 28 Chris Murphy & Jon McLurg
Nov 28 - Dec 13 See Santa Outdoors
Dec 2 - 6 Chocolate Party
- Showing the Local Love for the Holidays!
- Thanks So Much for Your Support! And Sorry About the USD Thing…
- Margaret Martin – Coping with Art“The Artist’s Way
- Leave Them With Scott!Your Leaves Can Help Farmers Regenerate Soil
- A Century ofWriters Helping Writers
- Food Bank Stocking Drive COVID Won’t Stop Santa Claus — or Sandy Claus!
- It’s a Chocolate Party in CP!
- What the Hygge?Finding Cozy Winter Rituals in Westport
- Aid-Brigade at MMYCMusic Program in Honour of Aiden Fotherby-Verk
- Guatemala Stove Project FundraiserVirtual Auction Supports Families in Guatemala