Community Home Support - Lanark County - Lanark County ON
Perth 267–6400, Smiths Falls 283–6745, Lanark 259–5412, Carleton Place 253–0733, Pakenham 624–5647
Lanark County ON
Community Home Support - Lanark County provides support services to seniors, adults with physical disabilities, people living with a life-limiting illness and the dying to help them continue to reside in their own homes and remain a vital part of their community. Volunteers are needed. Drivers receive a tax-free reimbursement.
All Hosted Events
Lanark Co. Bereavement Check-in
Thu, 16 Jul 2020 - Mon, 31 Aug (each Thu)
During COVID-19 restrictions, Community Home Support Lanark County (CHSLC) Bereavement Groups cannot meet in person, so they are offering a weekly Zoom group “Chat and Check In” to adults who are grieving the death of a loved one.
Call to register (they will then send out the weekly time).
Community Home Support - Lanark County
Jun 28 - Oct 11 Head Over Heels on the patio
Jun 29 - Aug 31 Weavers Unlimited Exhibit & Sale
Jul 1 - Oct 8 Rack 'N Tunes w/Shawn McCullough on the patio
Michael Pittman's "Hard, hard times"
Aug 3 - 10 Eric Uren
Aug 7 David James Allen
Aug 8 Sin & Swoon
Aug 11 Nolan Hubbard
Aug 13 - 20 Spencer Evans solo
Aug 14 Lonesome Ace Stringband
- Colleen Gray — Indigenous Artist, Strong Woman, Good Human
- Scotland in the Yard Richard Gill’s 2020 Show,with Guest Artist Jack Stekelenburg
- MMLT Festival of the Wild Child Special Scavenger Hunt Edition for 2020!
- A COVID-19 Parents’ Guide to Wellness OR How to Keep your Sanity until “Back to School”… Whenever that Is
- Empty Bowls are Back!
- Lanark County Letters An Interview with Sarah Reside
- Ally Is a Verb
- AGH Run/Walk for Women’s Health — Virtual Version
- Seamus Cowan and The Cove Inn:Saving the Live Music Scene
- Bouffage A Beautiful Box of Fabulous Food