Carleton Place and Beckwith Heritage Museum - Carleton Place ON
267 Edmund Street Carleton Place ON K7C 3E8
The museum's collection of artifacts, photographs and archival materials chronicles the history of Carleton Place and Beckwith Township. We are planning our summer exhibits and have opportunities for volunteer expertise and assistance in: cataloguing artifacts, scanning photos, and creating indexes of photo albums and scrapbooks. If you have an appreciation of history, love to create order from chaos, and would enjoy learning about your community, please contact us.
Nov 27 - Dec 4 See Santa Outdoors
Dec 1 - Jan 3 The Art of Gift
Dec 4 Pakenham Xmas Parade
Dec 4 Perth Santa Claus Parade
- Meed Barnett — Feral Art and Fabulous Jewellery
- Itty Bitty Arts and Crafts Sale
- Studio Theatre Returns with Educating Rita
- Showing the Local Love for the Holidays!
- Norm Foster Fun in November Community Theatre is LIVE Again in Smiths Falls!
- Rural Root Goes Fishing with Kooshog Lake
- Sketchy Santa — Holiday Shorts Humm Team Productions Presents Hilarious Sketches for Adults
- 7th Anniversary Showat Sivarulrasa Gallery
- Holiday Stocking Drive
- Carleton Place Winter Wonderland Festival