Arnprior and District Museum - Arnprior ON
35 Madawaska St Arnprior ON K7S 2N7
The Arnprior and District Museum celebrates the heritage of Arnprior and surrounding area. It depends on volunteers of all ages to make it work. 2014 will see enormous renovations to the internal structure of the museum exhibit space. We need volunteers to: create new exhibits, spruce up current ones, research and document artefacts, do computer data base work, and generally join in! NO experience necessary just a joy of local history and artefacts essential.
The Museum offers a part time summar day cam program on Wednesday and Friday afternoons. Fun activities based on Museum Exhibit themes for children ages 5 to 10.
Jun 28 - Oct 11 Head Over Heels on the patio
Jun 29 - Aug 31 Weavers Unlimited Exhibit & Sale
Jul 1 - Oct 8 Rack 'N Tunes w/Shawn McCullough on the patio
Michael Pittman's "Hard, hard times"
Aug 11 Nolan Hubbard
Aug 13 - 20 Spencer Evans solo
Aug 14 Lonesome Ace Stringband
Aug 17 Spencer Scharf
Aug 18 - 23 Eric Uren
- Colleen Gray — Indigenous Artist, Strong Woman, Good Human
- Scotland in the Yard Richard Gill’s 2020 Show,with Guest Artist Jack Stekelenburg
- MMLT Festival of the Wild Child Special Scavenger Hunt Edition for 2020!
- A COVID-19 Parents’ Guide to Wellness OR How to Keep your Sanity until “Back to School”… Whenever that Is
- Empty Bowls are Back!
- Lanark County Letters An Interview with Sarah Reside
- Ally Is a Verb
- AGH Run/Walk for Women’s Health — Virtual Version
- Seamus Cowan and The Cove Inn:Saving the Live Music Scene
- Bouffage A Beautiful Box of Fabulous Food