Almonte Civitan Hall - Almonte ON
500 Almonte St. Almonte ON K0A 1A0
With a total seating capacity of just over 400 and an on-site catering team, the Almonte Civitan can host anything from a small informal meeting to a wedding reception. Their washrooms include a spacious handicapped/family washroom with change table. They boast a built-in speaker system with both wired and wireless microphones, as well as MP3 player connectivity, a small amp system with base and monitor speakers, 3 50" LCD TVs, a projection system, and a podium.
Feb 12 - 26 Back Forty Outdoor Saturdays
Feb 15 Breakfast with Soul
Feb 19 - 20 Frost & Fire Winter Festival
- Jack Stekelenburg — “Is it so bad, then, to be misunderstood?”
- Pop, Pivots & Pirouettes Folkus presents The Pairs & Tragedy Ann,In-Person and Virtually!
- ** CANCELLED ** The Snow Moon Festival
- Meet the Artist —Mireille Asselin, Soprano
- Bane of All Things — a Début Novel
- Carleton Place Library Reopens to the Public
- Almonte Lectures
- A New Year: Determined Action! Lanark County Creates Its Climate Action Plan
- Birdhouse Bonanza 2022
- Not In My Back Yard? An Ode to Community Gardens