NLAS Almonte Agricultural Hall & Fairgrounds - Almonte ON
Almonte Fairgrounds 195 Water St. Almonte ON K0A 1A0
Built in 1869, the Agricultural Hall is used for family parties, weddings/receptions, horticultural judging schools, exhibitions, card games, fundraising events, pipe band practices etc., as well as housing all the exhibits at the annual agricultural fair. There are 6,000 sq.ft. of space; perfect for your event. Available May 1 to September 30 (not heated). They also have a large space for parking, as well as a gated entry.
Nov 3 - Jan 3 Gift of Art Show & Sale
Nov 4 - Jan 15 Art Unconfined: A Fusion of Fashion & Art
Nov 26 - Dec 30 Exhibition: 6th Anniversary Show
Nov 28 - Dec 13 See Santa Outdoors
Dec 2 - 6 Chocolate Party
Dec 5 Santa Visits Clayton
Dec 5 Santa Visits Pakenham
- What Will 2021 Bring?
- Caroline Evans — Art Imitates Life
- Holmes for the Holidays!
- Clash of the Blues Titans at the Cove
- Winterwords —an Invitation to Write
- SchoolBOX Virtual New Year’s Join the Party on December 31 at 11am
- 2020: A Year to Fall in Love with Nature
- Perth’s Nine Lessons and Carols Will Take Place!
- An Arty Anniversary in Almonte
- The Hub Children’s Christmas Mailbox