NLAS Almonte Agricultural Hall & Fairgrounds - Almonte ON
Almonte Fairgrounds 195 Water St. Almonte ON K0A 1A0
Built in 1869, the Agricultural Hall is used for family parties, weddings/receptions, horticultural judging schools, exhibitions, card games, fundraising events, pipe band practices etc., as well as housing all the exhibits at the annual agricultural fair. There are 6,000 sq.ft. of space; perfect for your event. Available May 1 to September 30 (not heated). They also have a large space for parking, as well as a gated entry.
All Hosted Events
Car Toot Bingo
Wed, 05 Aug 2020 - Wed, 02 Sep (each Wed)
18+ only, stay in car, masks outside of car, 100 people max on fairgrounds.
NLAS Almonte Agricultural Hall & Fairgrounds
Jun 28 - Oct 11 Head Over Heels on the patio
Jun 29 - Aug 31 Weavers Unlimited Exhibit & Sale
Jul 1 - Oct 8 Rack 'N Tunes w/Shawn McCullough on the patio
Michael Pittman's "Hard, hard times"
Aug 3 - 10 Eric Uren
Aug 8 Sin & Swoon
Aug 11 Nolan Hubbard
Aug 13 - 20 Spencer Evans solo
Aug 14 Lonesome Ace Stringband
- Colleen Gray — Indigenous Artist, Strong Woman, Good Human
- Scotland in the Yard Richard Gill’s 2020 Show,with Guest Artist Jack Stekelenburg
- MMLT Festival of the Wild Child Special Scavenger Hunt Edition for 2020!
- A COVID-19 Parents’ Guide to Wellness OR How to Keep your Sanity until “Back to School”… Whenever that Is
- Empty Bowls are Back!
- Lanark County Letters An Interview with Sarah Reside
- Ally Is a Verb
- AGH Run/Walk for Women’s Health — Virtual Version
- Seamus Cowan and The Cove Inn:Saving the Live Music Scene
- Bouffage A Beautiful Box of Fabulous Food