Lola Dot Studio - Almonte ON
76 Mill Street Almonte ON K0A 1A0
A boutique that sells handmade goods and features a studio where textile products are made on-site. Owner and textile artist, Laura Fauquier gets her inspiration from landscape photographs, and abstract textures such as rust, peeling paint, and nature.
Lola Dot Studio sells yarn for weavers and a selection of craft items like knit pieces, cards, jewellery and ceramics.
Oct 16 - Dec 18 Eric Uren
Nov 1 - 30 Exhibit: Bel Angeles
Nov 26 Santa Claus Parade
Nov 26 Pakenham's Holiday Hop
Nov 26 - Dec 10 Meet Santa & Mrs. Claus
Nov 26 - Dec 11 See Santa!
Nov 27 Music at Mera: The Magpies
Nov 28 Mellow Lily
- Ranelle Larocque — Headed for Success!
- HO HO HO — It’s Time to GO! Sketchy Santa All Set for Take Two
- Anne of Green Gables
- The Art of Bel Angeles
- Arts Carleton Place’sItty Bitty Craft & Art Sale
- A Red Plaid Shirt
- Showing the Local Love for the Holidays!
- Sonnish — an Interview with Author Mary Capper
- Millworkers’ Staircase Recognized with Award
- Lest We Forget…