Lola Dot Studio - Almonte ON
76 Mill Street Almonte ON K0A 1A0
A boutique that sells handmade goods and features a studio where textile products are made on-site. Owner and textile artist, Laura Fauquier gets her inspiration from landscape photographs, and abstract textures such as rust, peeling paint, and nature.
Lola Dot Studio sells yarn for weavers and a selection of craft items like knit pieces, cards, jewellery and ceramics.
May 1 - 31 Exhibition: Jeweller Anne-Marie Chagnon
May 2 - Jun 20 Exhibition: Visible Mending
May 16 Teagan McLaren
May 17 Sue Prosser
May 20 Eric Uren
May 21 John Wilberforce
May 21 Spring Makers' Market
May 22 - Sep 5 Head Over Heels
May 23 The Co-conspirators
- Patrick John Mills — An Artist to Look Up To
- Perth’s First AnnualShort Film Festival
- Return of the Rag Bag Cabaret!
- This Year, Next Yearat Studio Theatre
- TNIM PresentsDrinking Habits
- Art in the Attic — Close to Home
- Vintage Market Trunk Sale at MERA
- Summer Fun that’s Good for Your CV
- Classical Concert for Refugee Resettlement
- Catch the Blues Bossat The Cove Inn