Lola Dot Studio - Almonte ON
76 Mill Street Almonte ON K0A 1A0
A boutique that sells handmade goods and features a studio where textile products are made on-site. Owner and textile artist, Laura Fauquier gets her inspiration from landscape photographs, and abstract textures such as rust, peeling paint, and nature.
Lola Dot Studio sells yarn for weavers and a selection of craft items like knit pieces, cards, jewellery and ceramics.
Dec 8 - 10 Christmas Craft & Art Show
Dec 9 - 10 MAG Christmas Show & Sale
Dec 10 Multicultural Meet & Greet
Dec 15 - 16 Ambre McLean Xmas Concert
Dec 16 Kintail Country Christmas
Dec 17 Ava-Lunch: A Snowfall Fable
Jan 27 Tom Wilson
Mar 23 The Once
- The Highs and Lows of Mary Loos
- Celebrate the Written Word — Readers and Writers Connect!
- Ava-lunch, a Snowfall Fable Family Puppet Show at the Almonte Library
- Winter Market at Brooke Valley School
- Union Hall Crafts atAFM Christmas Market
- “No Gift Is Too Small”
- A Musical Celebration of Christmas
- A Delicious Holiday Open House
- Holiday Wishes from Climate Network Lanark
- Folkus — Give the Gift of Music!