Township of Rideau Lakes - Delta
1439 County Road 8 Delta K0E 1G0
The Township of Rideau Lakes came into being on January 1, 1998 as an amalgamation of the former Townships of North Crosby, South Crosby, Bastard and South Burgess, South Elmsley and the Village of Newboro. Rideau Lakes lies in the NorthWest corner of the United Counties of Leeds and Grenville, and is geographically the largest municipality in the County.
Dec 15 - 16 Ambre McLean Xmas Concert
Dec 16 Kintail Country Christmas
Dec 17 Ava-Lunch: A Snowfall Fable
Jan 27 Tom Wilson
Mar 23 The Once
Apr 27 The Moth Project
- The Highs and Lows of Mary Loos
- Celebrate the Written Word — Readers and Writers Connect!
- Ava-lunch, a Snowfall Fable Family Puppet Show at the Almonte Library
- Winter Market at Brooke Valley School
- Union Hall Crafts atAFM Christmas Market
- “No Gift Is Too Small”
- A Musical Celebration of Christmas
- A Delicious Holiday Open House
- Holiday Wishes from Climate Network Lanark
- Folkus — Give the Gift of Music!