Mill of Kintail Conservation Area - Almonte ON
2854 Concession 8 Almonte ON K0A 1A0
Trails are open year round, 7 days a week from dawn to dusk. The R. Tait Mackenzie Museum and Dr. James Naismith Museum are open from 10:30 am to 4:30 pm from Victoria Day until Thanksgiving Monday each year. The Mill of Kintail hosts many arts and astronomy events, and is home to the annual Kintail Country Christmas. Available for large group rentals. Volunteers are needed to help maintain and enhance the gardens, monitor trails, and assist with special events.
All Hosted Events
Exhibit: Paper Paint & Patterns
Fri, 01 Jul 2022 - Sun, 31 Jul
Jul 1-31. An exhibit of paper art by Linda Hamilton based on watercolours by R. Tait McKenzie. The exhibit is a combination of history, botany and craft that reflects the enduring inspiration of the wild spaces around us. For more information, please visit mvc.on.ca/museum or Linda's website daydreamflowers.ca. The museum is open Mon-Fri, 9:30am-3:30pm; Sat, Sun, holiday Mon 10:30am-4:30pm.
Linda Hamilton - Visual Artist
May 22 - Sep 5 Head Over Heels
Jun 11 - Jul 9 Eric Uren on the Patio
Jul 4 Jason Kent
Jul 4 The Texas Horns
Jul 5 Without Willow
Jul 7 Joel Plaskett
Jul 7 Jay Smith
Jul 7 The Tempest
Jul 8 Sean Pinchin
Jul 9 Book Signing: Rod Carley
- Dave Card — He Lives Up to his Name
- Explore Perth During Stewart Park Festival Weekend
- Hummingbird Celebrates 10 Years!
- OUTERBRIDGE — Clockwork Mysteries Canada’s Grand Masters of IllusionReturn to the Station Theatre in Smiths Falls
- There is Bad Bloodin Dry Stone…
- Midsummer Herbfestis Back in White Lake!
- Bloomfest Garden Art Show and Sale
- A Company of Fools PresentsThe Tempest
- History Comes Alive in Middleville
- Spotlight on the Mississippi Mudds