Guatemala Stove Project - Perth ON
549 Brooke Valley Rd. RR #4 Perth ON K7H 3C6
The Guatemala Stove Project works with indigenous Maya families in Guatemala's Western Highlands. Our core activity is building masonry cookstoves for impoverished households in Maya villages. We are also involved in education, micro loans, emergency aid and nutrition. Our goal is to improve health for the Maya. Volunteers plan fundraising events and presentations, culminating in the annual volunteer trip to Guatemala in February. Meetings are every six weeks in Perth and Ottawa - drop in!
May 22 - Sep 5 Head Over Heels
Jul 12 - Sep 6 Eric Uren
Aug 2 - 31 Exhibit: Ghosts of the Highway
Aug 4 - 31 Jazz Night w/Spencer Evans Trio
Aug 15 Mellow Lily
Aug 19 Kobo Town
Aug 20 - 28 Richard Gill: 50th Anniversary Show
Aug 20 Eric Uren
Aug 20 C.R. Avery
Aug 20 Nolan Hubbard
- David Dunn — Doing What Comes Naturally
- Richard Gill’s Annual Show Burnstown Sculptor Sheds Light on 50-Year Career with Milestone Show
- Travel to Wonderland with Alice! Summer Fare at Smiths Falls Station Theatre
- Ghosts of the Highway New Exhibit at Perth’s Concave Gallery
- Calling All Hippies… To the Killaloe Craft and Community Fair!
- A Midsummer Night in Perth Landscapes Interpreted Through Art and Fashion
- MMLT Presents The Festival of the Wild Child Outdoor Family-Friendly Event is Better than Ever!
- Perth Garlic Festival
- 3 Galleries; 3 Shows
- Beautiful Art in Beautiful Westport!