Fibrefest - Almonte ON
MVTM, Almonte Arena, Almonte Curling Club Almonte ON K0A 1A0
At three locations (the Mississippi Valley Textile Museum, the Almonte Arena, and the Almonte Community Centre) visitors will find demonstrations, vendors, and exhibits at this long established two-day festival of fibre arts. Local guilds will demonstrate sorting and classing of fibre, spinning, knitting, weaving, rug hooking, lacemaking, smocking and quilting. Vendors include, vintage clothing, spinners, weavers, and fibre artists from across the province, as well as quilt shops and alpaca farms.
2015 dates: September 12 and 13.
Dec 1 - Jan 3 The Art of Gift
Dec 9 Brock Zeman
Dec 10 - 11 Young Petty Stones Dinner+Show
Dec 10 - 18 Sketchy Santa: Holiday Shorts
Dec 11 Holiday Open House
Dec 11 Meet the Grinch
Dec 11 - 12 See Santa Outdoors
- Showing the Local Love for the Holidays!
- “Winter Wonderland” Festival in Carleton Place
- Peggy Schenk — She’s A Sketch!
- A Memorable Christmas for Women in Need
- Nothing Sketchy About It —Get Thee to the Theatre!
- Folkus is Back! Full Season of Concerts Planned for 2022
- ABBA Revisited —The Christmas Show
- The Art of Gift at Strévé
- Giving a Gift to Last Support MMLT and Preserve our Future
- A Tale of Two Tales