Perth Outfitters - Perth ON
21 Craig Street Perth ON K7H 1X8
Boat rentals in the heart of historic Perth. Enjoy a paddle in a kayak or a canoe, a leisurely time in a traditional fishing dory or a more active outing on a stand up paddle board. Motor boat rentals also available.
Short rentals and overnight routes available, along with knowledgeable guidance on where to explore. Kayak sales.
Mini golf and nine-hole golf course under development.
Situated on the Tay River, across from Last Duel Park and Campground. A 15-minute paddle to the Perth basin, 1 1/2 hour paddle to the Beveridge Locks (Locks enter the Rideau Lakes System).
Jun 28 - Oct 11 Head Over Heels on the patio
Jun 29 - Aug 31 Weavers Unlimited Exhibit & Sale
Jul 1 - Oct 8 Rack 'N Tunes w/Shawn McCullough on the patio
Michael Pittman's "Hard, hard times"
Aug 3 - 10 Eric Uren
Aug 8 Sin & Swoon
Aug 11 Nolan Hubbard
Aug 13 - 20 Spencer Evans solo
Aug 14 Lonesome Ace Stringband
- Colleen Gray — Indigenous Artist, Strong Woman, Good Human
- Scotland in the Yard Richard Gill’s 2020 Show,with Guest Artist Jack Stekelenburg
- MMLT Festival of the Wild Child Special Scavenger Hunt Edition for 2020!
- A COVID-19 Parents’ Guide to Wellness OR How to Keep your Sanity until “Back to School”… Whenever that Is
- Empty Bowls are Back!
- Lanark County Letters An Interview with Sarah Reside
- Ally Is a Verb
- AGH Run/Walk for Women’s Health — Virtual Version
- Seamus Cowan and The Cove Inn:Saving the Live Music Scene
- Bouffage A Beautiful Box of Fabulous Food