Merrickville Artists' Guild - Merrickville ON
For three decades, artists in Merrickville have made it an autumn tradition to open their studio doors to the public. Their studio tour is a rare opportunity for the public to see artists in their environments, and to buy directly from them. The quaint village of Merrickville and the surrounding pastoral countryside form the scenic backdrop for this free self-guided tour. For decades, its heritage buildings, quaint shops, 19th-century charm and rural vistas have attracted artists and craftspeople of national and international renown to the area. In all this year, there are nineteen artists and craftspeople, including painters, mixed media artists, sculptors, potters, a photographer, a glass blower, a fine press printer, textile artists, an iron founder and a maker of rustic furniture.
Using a full-colour glossy brochure (available in most stores and studios in the village), visitors of all ages are able to create their own tour at their own pace, based on their own interests. What better way to spend a weekend than talking to the artists and craftspeople of Merrickville about their work? Enjoy exploring their studios and galleries, and leave with an original piece of art.
Studio Tour Gallery Merrickville Artists' Guild
- What Will 2021 Bring?
- Caroline Evans — Art Imitates Life
- Holmes for the Holidays!
- Clash of the Blues Titans at the Cove
- Winterwords —an Invitation to Write
- SchoolBOX Virtual New Year’s Join the Party on December 31 at 11am
- 2020: A Year to Fall in Love with Nature
- Perth’s Nine Lessons and Carols Will Take Place!
- An Arty Anniversary in Almonte
- The Hub Children’s Christmas Mailbox