Merrickville Artists' Guild - Merrickville ON
For three decades, artists in Merrickville have made it an autumn tradition to open their studio doors to the public. Their studio tour is a rare opportunity for the public to see artists in their environments, and to buy directly from them. The quaint village of Merrickville and the surrounding pastoral countryside form the scenic backdrop for this free self-guided tour. For decades, its heritage buildings, quaint shops, 19th-century charm and rural vistas have attracted artists and craftspeople of national and international renown to the area. In all this year, there are nineteen artists and craftspeople, including painters, mixed media artists, sculptors, potters, a photographer, a glass blower, a fine press printer, textile artists, an iron founder and a maker of rustic furniture.
Using a full-colour glossy brochure (available in most stores and studios in the village), visitors of all ages are able to create their own tour at their own pace, based on their own interests. What better way to spend a weekend than talking to the artists and craftspeople of Merrickville about their work? Enjoy exploring their studios and galleries, and leave with an original piece of art.
Studio Tour Gallery Merrickville Artists' Guild
Sep 4 - Nov 1 Claudio Valentini
Sep 26 - Nov 1 Fall into Xmas w/Pancakes on the Porch
Oct 6 - Nov 30 Eric Uren & guests
Oct 9 - 31 Expressions of Art Online
Oct 29 Rob Lutes & Rob MacDonald
Oct 31 Eric Uren
- Dear Readers,
- Ginny Fobert — Don’t Quit; Prove Him Wrong!
- Spider Web-inar: Hallowe’en Shorts Humm Team Productions’ Zoom Fundraiser for Community Theatres
- Recreating Creativity: Virtual Vernissages, Outdoor Trunk Shows, Online Art Tours!
- Putting Some FUN in Fundraising! Studio Theatre Perth Presents Nosferatu with an Original Score
- Rockin’ on Russell Street An interview with Patrick Maloney, Owner of Bowie’s in Smiths Falls
- Rural Root Presents Bad Auditions… On Camera
- From Anne Shirley to Shirley Deugo-Fulton Two Kindred Spirits Who Invite Us to Be Thankful in October
- Meet Local Climate Leader Sue Brandum
- Front Yard Homesteading