Lola Dot Studio - Almonte ON
76 Mill Street Almonte ON K0A 1A0
A boutique that sells handmade goods and features a studio where textile products are made on-site. Owner and textile artist, Laura Fauquier gets her inspiration from landscape photographs, and abstract textures such as rust, peeling paint, and nature.
Lola Dot Studio sells yarn for weavers and a selection of craft items like knit pieces, cards, jewellery and ceramics.
May 22 - Sep 5 Head Over Heels
May 24 - Jun 29 Eric Uren
Jun 11 - Jul 9 Eric Uren on the Patio
Jun 30 Canada Day Eve
Jul 1 Chris Murphy
Jul 1 Canada Day
Jul 2 Basia Bulat
Jul 2 - 3 Perth Antique Show & Sale
- Jennifer Raby — Mastering the Technique of Fine Art Batik
- Art in the Garden Lanark County Local Colour at Kiwi Gardens
- Together, You & I Lanark County Wide Pride is a Welcoming Presence
- Buskers for Survivors
- The Broken Bridges Local CFMA Nominees to Play Almonte Celtfest
- O Camper,Where Art Thou? Amazing Old School Music Camps in Elphin
- ADHS Presents Noises Off
- Miss Emily —Live at The Cove
- Rideau Lakes Studio Tour 2022
- Be a Leader of Changein Your Community!