Stewart Community Centre - Pakenham ON
112 MacFarland St. Pakenham ON K0A 2X0
The arena is a single pad surface and has a permanent seating section for 240 people. There are four dressing rooms with showers and washroom facilities. There is a concession canteen and a skate sharpening service. In the off-season, the surface is available for large functions with a capacity of 500 people. The banquet hall (capacity of 250) is air-conditioned, fully licensed by the LLBO, and is equipped with a freezer and a fully stocked kitchen. There is a sound system with a microphone, a piano, a cloakroom and elevator access.
Family Time & Mid-Winter Milling! February 2020
Jun 28 - Oct 11 Head Over Heels on the patio
Jun 29 - Aug 31 Weavers Unlimited Exhibit & Sale
Jul 1 - Oct 8 Rack 'N Tunes w/Shawn McCullough on the patio
Michael Pittman's "Hard, hard times"
Aug 3 - 10 Eric Uren
Aug 8 Sin & Swoon
Aug 11 Nolan Hubbard
Aug 13 - 20 Spencer Evans solo
Aug 14 Lonesome Ace Stringband
- Colleen Gray — Indigenous Artist, Strong Woman, Good Human
- Scotland in the Yard Richard Gill’s 2020 Show,with Guest Artist Jack Stekelenburg
- MMLT Festival of the Wild Child Special Scavenger Hunt Edition for 2020!
- A COVID-19 Parents’ Guide to Wellness OR How to Keep your Sanity until “Back to School”… Whenever that Is
- Empty Bowls are Back!
- Lanark County Letters An Interview with Sarah Reside
- Ally Is a Verb
- AGH Run/Walk for Women’s Health — Virtual Version
- Seamus Cowan and The Cove Inn:Saving the Live Music Scene
- Bouffage A Beautiful Box of Fabulous Food