Mill of Kintail Conservation Area - Almonte ON
2854 Concession 8 Almonte ON K0A 1A0
Trails are open year round, 7 days a week from dawn to dusk. The R. Tait Mackenzie Museum and Dr. James Naismith Museum are open from 10:30 am to 4:30 pm from Victoria Day until Thanksgiving Monday each year. The Mill of Kintail hosts many arts and astronomy events, and is home to the annual Kintail Country Christmas. Available for large group rentals. Volunteers are needed to help maintain and enhance the gardens, monitor trails, and assist with special events.
Jun 28 - Oct 11 Head Over Heels on the patio
Jun 29 - Aug 31 Weavers Unlimited Exhibit & Sale
Jul 1 - Oct 8 Rack 'N Tunes w/Shawn McCullough on the patio
Michael Pittman's "Hard, hard times"
Aug 6 Steve Marriner
Aug 7 David James Allen
Aug 8 Sin & Swoon
Aug 13 - 20 Spencer Evans solo
Aug 14 Lonesome Ace Stringband
Aug 15 Young Petty Stones
- Colleen Gray — Indigenous Artist, Strong Woman, Good Human
- Scotland in the Yard Richard Gill’s 2020 Show,with Guest Artist Jack Stekelenburg
- MMLT Festival of the Wild Child Special Scavenger Hunt Edition for 2020!
- A COVID-19 Parents’ Guide to Wellness OR How to Keep your Sanity until “Back to School”… Whenever that Is
- Empty Bowls are Back!
- Lanark County Letters An Interview with Sarah Reside
- Ally Is a Verb
- AGH Run/Walk for Women’s Health — Virtual Version
- Seamus Cowan and The Cove Inn:Saving the Live Music Scene
- Bouffage A Beautiful Box of Fabulous Food