Mill of Kintail Conservation Area - Almonte ON
2854 Concession 8 Almonte ON K0A 1A0
Trails are open year round, 7 days a week from dawn to dusk. The R. Tait Mackenzie Museum and Dr. James Naismith Museum are open from 10:30 am to 4:30 pm from Victoria Day until Thanksgiving Monday each year. The Mill of Kintail hosts many arts and astronomy events, and is home to the annual Kintail Country Christmas. Available for large group rentals. Volunteers are needed to help maintain and enhance the gardens, monitor trails, and assist with special events.
- TheHumm’s Daily Dose for March 28, 2020 Support Almonte Merchants, Get Out and Run, and Stay Healthy with Modern Thymes
- TheHumm’s Daily Dose for March 27, 2020 Art Kits for continued creativity, and original art in exchange for ordering books!
- TheHumm’s Daily Dose for March 26, 2020 Good food for dinner, the history of Fortune Farms, and Mississippi Mudds-wear.
- TheHumm’s Daily Dose for March 25, 2020 Bubbles & Bites, YouTube Yoga, and band banter with Blackie & the Rodeo Kings.
- TheHumm’s Daily Dose for March 23, 2020 Online yoga, delivering groceries to seniors, and a virtual April Humm!
- In Memoriam
- The Magical Imagination of Mária Moldován
- Maple Marches into the Valley!
- The Ten Collective Third Annual Exhibit of Paintings
- Youth Homelessness in Lanark County