Hub Hospice Palliative Care - Almonte ON
70 Clyde Street P.O. Box 787 Almonte ON K0A 1A0
Covering Mississippi Mills and North Lanark, The Hub Hospice Palliative Care is committed to helping people end their life’s journey in a peaceful and dignified manner. Dedicated people will complete a training course that qualifies them to help people in their homes. No medical experience required; only a will to be a loving companion to clients and families. The Friends of Hospice supports the work of the Hub Hospice Board by being willing volunteers for various projects and events. This lively group will become the face of Hospice on many occasions. Your commitment on a more casual basis can make a significant difference.
- On This Month’s Cover
- The Return of the Victory Garden: an Interview with Ed Lawrence
- The Great Veggie Grow-Off is a GO!
- Calling All Novice Vegetable Gardeners
- Give Moms a (Coffee) Break!
- Playful May
- Reflecting on Earth Day 2020
- Hygge Your Home! Turning Your Space into a Calming, Comfortable Sanctuary
- The Best Gift